More than a product, Hydromedia is a water management system that rapidly absorbs rain water off streets, parking surfaces, driveways, and walkways -reducing the risk of flooding.
This permeable solution combines the properties of concrete and advanced drainage technology. Water is the world’s most vital resource and requires proper management in order to reap its benefits while avoiding its adverse effects. Hydromedia enables the ultra-rapid evacuation of water directly into the soil. This produces a natural aquifer recharge or allows the water to be recycled. The Hydromedia range is designed to cover all your possible needs, from street pavements to roofing solutions!
Hydromedia is available in Algeria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, France, Germany (Campo Drain), Greece, India (PermeCrete), Mexico (EcoPerm), Poland, Qatar, Serbia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA.
Cutting edge permeable concrete
- Water management to avoid flooding with high permeability and no water surface collection
- Drainage rate of 500-600 L/min/m2 on average when violent rains falls at 50mm/hour on average
- Safe, non-slippery pavement under different conditions
- Aesthetic, without slopes necessary to manage water
- Sustainable, it is 100% recyclable, reduces the heat island effect and helps recycle rainwater
- Low maintenance, easy to place and maintain
- Ideal for streets, parkings, squares, walkways, athletic terrains and roofs